- Campground – Close to all amenities with 40 sites available
- Golf – One of the best 18 hole courses in the region
- Carman Country Fair – Showcasing local agriculture with demonstrations, midway, fireworks, and more!
- Blizzard Fest – A wonderland of outdoor winter activities that proves that frigid can be fun
- Stephenfield Provincial Park – 134 sites of family fun camping, fishing, boating and more!
- Ski Birch – Skiing, hiking and mountain biking
- Pumpkin Creek Ski Trails – Beautiful cross-country trails west of Roseisle
- Snowmobile Trails – Groomed trails connecting to a province-wide network
- Fitness Facility – Catering to many types of fitness programs, both indoor and outdoor
- Curling – 5 sheets to “rock” out on
- Tennis Courts – 2 to love in King’s Park
- Arena – Two ice surfaces for back to back action
- Soccer pitches – World class pitches for practice or sport
- Baseball diamonds – Multiple diamonds, game on!
- Pool – Aquatic fun for all ages
- Skateboard park – Kickflip and ollie in our skate park
- Pathway – Explore 7km of pathway through scenic Carman
- Beach volleyball – Sandy court in King’s Park
- Bowling – 5 pin fun on 8 lanes
- BMX – Try out some new tricks and pop a wheelie
- 200 events – There’s always something happening
- Accommodations – A variety of places to become your home away from home
- Aubin Nurseries – One of the largest nurseries on the prairies
- Vanderveen Greenhouses – Over 1,000,000 square feet of ready to transport plants
- Boyne River – Beautiful and scenic, weaving through the RM of Dufferin and Town of Carman
- 13 Restaurants – To strike any mood you may be in
- Shopping – A variety of retailers full of unexpected finds
- Golden Prairie Arts Council – Bringing you the best in art performances and programming
- Dufferin Historical Museum – collections of early 1900’s prairie artifacts and the newly opened Boyne School museum building.
- Roseisle Rose – A beautiful sculpture surrounded by nature
Click here for the 2018 Carman Visitor Guide
Carman is packed with day trip ideas for every season. We’ve built a series of day trips that are great for families and cultural explorers of all ages, whether you’re looking for an active adventure, a taste of something new or simply a relaxing day away from home.
These day trips can be followed step-by-step, or you can mix them up to create your very own unique adventure. Accompanying each day trip is a map that is easy to follow with clear directions to your next exciting destination.
View all the Carman day trips here!