For Sale By Tender- Building Lot in Town of Carman
FOR SALE BY TENDER
NOTICE is hereby given that the Town of Carman is inviting sealed tenders for the
following building lot:
Lots 3 and 4; Block 9; Plan 24
76-1st Street SW, Carman (60 feet by 120 feet)
CONDITIONS OF SALE:
1. Interested parties must rely on their own inspection and knowledge of the
property and not on any representations made by or on behalf of the Town.
2. Sealed written tenders must be received on or before 2 p.m. on Thursday,
October 24, 2019. Please indicate on the outside of the sealed envelope
“RESIDENTIAL LOT TENDER”.
3. Tenders must be accompanied by a $2,500.00 deposit cheque payable to the
Town of Carman. Deposits accompanying unaccepted bids will be returned.
4. Highest or any tender not necessarily accepted.
TERMS OF SALE:
1. The bidder whose tender is accepted will be required to complete an agreement
covering terms and conditions of sale. The lot is a residential building lot and a
requirement of the sale is to build on the property within one year.
2. All mines and minerals will be reserved from any transfer.
3. Possession is not authorized until acceptable arrangements for full payment are
made following the acceptance of tender.
4. The successful bidder will be responsible for all legal costs to transfer title.
5. Title transfer must be completed prior to December 31, 2019.
For further information, please contact Cheryl Young, CMMA, Chief Administrative
Officer, Town of Carman. Sealed tenders may be mailed to her attention at Box 160,
Carman MB R0G 0J0 or dropped off at the Town office located at 12-2nd Avenue SW,
Click on the following link to view a pdf document of this post: FOR SALE BY TENDER