Seasons Greetings

From the Councils of the Town of Carman and the Rural Municipality of Dufferin. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Application for Sewer/ Water Connection

Download the form here. For more information, visit the contact page.    

Business Licence

Any transient trader and all businesses operating in the Town of Carman that do not have a commercial storefront require an annual Business License. The license can be purchased at the Town office for $100.00 due on January… Read More

Building / Construction Permit

A permit is required for all constructions projects. For details on the permit process.  

Utilities – Pre-Authorized Payment Plan Form

This form authorizes the Town of Carman to withdraw the utility balance due from your bank account on a specified date.

Property Taxes & Utility – Pre-Authorized Payment Plan Form

The Town of Carman’s pre-authorization payment plan is a service offered to taxpayers and utility customers wishing to make automatic payments on their accounts.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009 Minutes

RURAL MUNICIPALITY OF DUFFERIN Tuesday, August 18, 2009 at 7:00 p.m. A regular meeting of the Council of the Rural Municipality of Dufferin held in the Council Chambers, Memorial Hall in Carman on the 18th of August 2009… Read More

Dog Permit

Dog Permit/License A dog license is required for pets residing within town limits. A rabbies number is required. Fee is $15.00 per year, due on January 1st of each year.

Senior Resource Guide

Please also visit our Senior Services page by clicking here.

Director of Economic Development

204-745-2675 – Tyler King