- Campground – close to all amenities with 40 sites available
- Stephenfield Provincial Park - 134 sites of family fun camping, fishing, boating and more!
- Track - paved track for your running needs
- Snowmobile Trails - groomed trails connecting to a province-wide network
- Fitness Facilities - facilities catering to many types of fitness programs
- Curling - 5 sheets to “rock” out on
- Tennis Courts - 2 to love in King’s Park
- Arena - with two ice surfaces for back to back action
- Soccer pitches - world class pitches for practice or sport
- Baseball diamonds - multiple diamonds, game on!
- Pool - aquatic fun for all ages
- Skateboard park - kickflip and ollie in our skate park
- Pathway - explore 6km of pathway through scenic Carman
- Golf - one of the best 18 hole courses in the region
- Beach volleyball - on two sandy courts in King’s Park
- Bowling - 5 pin fun on 8 lanes
- BMX - try out some new tricks and pop a wheelie
- 200 events - there’s always something happening
- Accommodations - a variety of places to become your home away from home
- Aubin Nurseries - one of the largest nurseries on the prairies
- Vanderveen Greenhouses - over 1,000,000 square feet of ready to transport plants
- Boyne River - beautiful and scenic, weaving through the RM of Dufferin and Town of Carman
- 13 Restaurants - to strike any mood you may be in
- Shopping - a variety of retailers full of unexpected finds
- Golden Prairie Arts Council - bringing you the best in art performances and programming
- Agriculture - a strong agriculture community
- Roseisle Rose - a beautiful sculpture surrounded by nature
- Ski Birch - skiing, hiking and mountain biking
- Pumpkin Creek Ski Trails - beautiful cross-country trails west of Roseisle
- Carman Country Fair - showcasing local agriculture with demonstrations, fireworks, and more
- Blizzard Fest - a wonderland of outdoor winter activities that proves that frigid can be fun
Click here for the 2016 Carman Visitor Guide
Carman is packed with day trip ideas for every season. We’ve built a series of day trips that are great for families and cultural explorers of all ages, whether you’re looking for an active adventure, a taste of something new or simply a relaxing day away from home.
These day trips can be followed step-by-step, or you can mix them up to create your very own unique adventure. Accompanying each day trip is a map that is easy to follow with clear directions to your next exciting destination.
View all the Carman day trips here!